Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana:- The Rajasthan Government has started the mukhyamantri chiranjeevi yojana in the state from May 1, 2021. Under this scheme, all the citizens of the state have to get rid of the huge medical expenses. Check the details related to Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
राजस्थान सरकार ने 1 मई, 2021 से राज्य में मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी योजना की शुरुआत की है। इस योजना के तहत, राज्य के सभी नागरिकों को चिकित्सा पर होने वाले भारी खर्च से छुटकारा पाना है। राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना से संबंधित विवरण देखें
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan
In this Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, the families will get quality free medical services in government as well as private hospitals. The motive of this scheme is to reduce the expenditure incurred by the family for health services.
Details & Features of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana has started in the state from 1st May 2021.
- Poor families linked to Jan-Aadhaar database, who are eligible under the free category, are included. Other families of the state can join the scheme by paying the prescribed premium.
- For common diseases Rs. 50,000/- per annum and for serious diseases Rs. An insurance cover of an amount of 4.50 lakh is payable per family per annum. This amount is for use in one policy year for the entire family.
- There are 1576 types of packages and procedures available for various diseases. To make the packages more accessible and easy to understand, they have been divided into 3219 packages in the software of the scheme. Under the scheme, all the diseases before the start of the plan are included.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Eligibility
The eligible families are divided into two categories in this scheme-
- Free benefits: – In this, 100% of the premium of eligible families of such category as determined by the state government is paid by the government.
- Benefiting by paying Rs 850/- per family per year: – The families of the state which do not come under the category of free eligible families, can get the benefit of this scheme by paying 50 percent of the prescribed premium i.e. Rs 850 per family per year. The remaining 50 percent of the premium will be borne by the government.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration
Eligible can apply online through the official website for this scheme.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan apply online and Registration steps
Registration process for the category receiving free benefits-
- The beneficiary will be required to register on the registration portal of the scheme, the link of which is available on the official website of the scheme https://chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in. For registration, beneficiaries can register online by visiting their SSO ID or E-Mitra center.
- For registration, it is necessary for the beneficiary to have Jan Aadhar card / Jan Aadhar card number / Jan Aadhar card registration receipt number and Aadhar card number.
- Before registration, OTP on the mobile number entered in the Aadhar card of the applicant. E-authentication will be done through this, for which it is necessary to have Aadhar card / Aadhar card number of the applicant.
Category receiving benefits by paying Rs 850/- per family per year:-
- The beneficiary will be required to register himself online or through E-Mitra on the registration portal of the scheme. These beneficiaries will have to pay Rs 850 per family as premium amount per year to the concerned E-Mitra center or through digital payment mode. After successful registration, the beneficiary will be able to print the policy document.
Documents Required For Chiranjeevi Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSO ID
- Certificate for reserved and free category
Important Links and Information
|Name Of Scheme – chiranjeevi yojana |
chiranjeevi yojana Rajasthan Registration Link – Click here
Topic Category – Govt Schemes
Que.1 How to apply for chiranjeevi yojana?
Ans. Visit the official website
Que.2 chiranjeevi yojana rajasthan hospital list?
Ans. Visit the official website to get list or click the link given above.