Medical Officer jobs in Haryana 2023, Recruitment of Medical Officer in Haryana: – If you are searching for Government medical officer jobs in Haryana, then you are on right place. Haryana Public Service commission has issued notification to fill 120 posts of Medical Officer group A. HPSC will recruit for 120 posts of Medical Officer on the behalf of department of Health, Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of HPSC (Haryana Public Service commission) hpsc.gov.in.
हरियाणा में चिकित्सा अधिकारी की भर्ती: – यदि आप हरियाणा में सरकारी चिकित्सा अधिकारी की नौकरी खोज रहे हैं, तो आप सही जगह पर हैं। हरियाणा लोक सेवा आयोग ने मेडिकल ऑफिसर के 120 पदों पर भर्ती के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है। HPSC स्वास्थ्य विभाग, हरियाणा की ओर से चिकित्सा अधिकारी के 120 पदों पर भर्ती करेगा। योग्य उम्मीदवार एचपीएससी (हरियाणा लोक सेवा आयोग) की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट hpsc.gov.in के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Haryana HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
HPSC has invited applications for the recruitment of Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply from 12/01/2023 to 01/02/2023. Candidates can apply by online mode only. No offline application will be accepted by HPSC. If you want to apply for the post, then you can apply now. Link to apply for Medical Officer is provided below in this article. You may apply through this link.
Dates to Remember
|Start of Applications||12/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||01/02/2023|
|Pay Fees last Date||01/02/2023|
|Exam Date||To be announce|
How to Apply for Haryana Medical Officer recruitment?
Steps to apply for HPSC Medical Officer
- Visit the official website
- Now click on link advertisements
- Find the link Medical Officer recruitment and click on it.
- New page will open and fill all the required details and submit your form.
- Pay your exam fees and submit the final form.
- Print and download filled form for further use.
- Check all the details before final submission of the form.
Documents Required for Application
- Photograph signed by the Candidate.
- Signature Scanned.
- Copies of Educational Qualifications.
- Caste certificate. (If required)
- PWBD (PH) Certificate. (If required)
- Sports Gradation Certificate issue by Sports & Youth Affairs Department, Haryana (For ESP).
- Haryana Domicile Certificate.
- Registration Certificate of the Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
Medical Officer Qualifications and Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in medical and surgery
- Hindi/Sanskrit knowledge up to Matric.
- Registered as Medical Practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other state.
Medical Officer Salary in Haryana
Starting salary of Medical Officer in Haryana is below: –
Pay Scale as 7 CPC = FPL-10 Basic Pay 56100/-
Medical Officer Recruitment Age Limit Haryana
Candidate’s age must be 22 – 35 years as on 01-02-2023.
HPSC Medical Officer Exam Fees
|Male General and Other state||1000/-|
|Female General and Other state||250/-|
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana||250/-|
|Persons with Disabilities category of Haryana only.||nil|
Important details and Link
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Department||Department of animal husbandry and dairy development, Government of Haryana|
|Recruitment Board||Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)|
|Date To Apply Online||12/01/2023 to 01/02/2023|
|Category||Online Application for Job|
|Medical Officer Recruitment Notification and Guidelines||Download from Here|
If you want to apply for Medical Officer post of Haryana, then you must visit the official website of HPSC. You must read all the instructions before applying for the post.