NMMS Odisha online form 2023-2024 – SCERT Odisha NMMS (National Means-cum-Merit scholarship) Registration, Apply Online and login @ ntse.scertodisha.nic.in – NMMS Scholarship Form 2023-2024 – NMMS 2023 Application Form Apply Online – NMMS (National Means cum Merit Scholarship) Online form registration – NMMS Exam 2023-2024
SCERT Odisha NMMS Application form 2023
SCERT Odisha has invited NMMS Odisha online form 2023. Students, who are studying in 8th class, can apply for NMMS Odisha online form 2023 through official website of SCERT Odisha. All the details of NMMS Odisha online form 2023 are provided below in this article. If you are looking for details, then read the article till end.
Odisha NMMS Registration 2023
Students can apply for Odisha NMMS Registration 2023 on the official website of SCERT. They can apply by online mode only. No offline from will be accepted by the board. Odisha NMMS Registration 2023 start date is 05-08-2023 and last date to apply is 31-08-2023.
How to Apply for NMMS Scholarship Online?
Students can apply through the official website for the NMMS exam form. Links to apply for NMMS exam is provide below in the article. Last date to apply for the exam is 30 September 2023. If you are a student of class 8th and want to get scholarship, then you can apply for it.
Steps to Apply
- Open the link to apply for NMMS provided below.
- Register yourself and after it fill the required details.
- After filling the details submit form.
- You will receive an application no and password.
- Save this application number for further use.
NMMS Odisha 2023 Online form Details and Links
|Scholarship Exam name
|NMMS- National Means-cum-Merit scholarship
|NMMS Odisha Exam Application start date
|Last Date to apply
|Date of Exam
|05 November 2023
|Exam conducting Authority
|Link to apply for NMMS Odisha Form 2023
|Other scholarship and other exam details
Documents Required for NMMS Odisha Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph of Students
- Student Sign
Process for filling Online application for NMMS 2023-24 has been started. The students who are studying in Government, Government-aided and other recognized schools in 8th class can apply for the NMMS scholarship 2023 under NMMS scheme. In this NMMS – National Means cum Merit Scholarship scheme scholarship of 12000 Rs. annually is given to the selected students of various states of India.
Eligibility and other Conditions for NMMS
- Parental income must not be more than Rs. 1, 50,000/- annual from all sources.
- There is a fixed quota of scholarship of Each State /UT.
- Those selected students shall get scholarships on yearly basis who are studying as regular students in class 9th in a Government, Government-aided and other recognized schools.
- The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 12000/- annual @ Rs. 1000 per month.
- The States shall conduct the exam for selection of students for the National Means cum-Merit Scholarships.
- Those selected students shall get scholarships on yearly basis who are studying as regular students in class IX in a Government, Government-aided and other recognized schools.
- The student must get promotion from class VIII to Class IX for starting the scholarship.
- The scholarship is payable for a maximum period of four years for studies in India only.
- No scholarship will be given for studying diploma/certificate level courses.
- For continuing the scholarship in class 10th and 12th, The student must pass class 9th and class 11th to in the first attempt with 55% marks (for SC/ST students 50%).
- The student will have to obtain a minimum of 60 per cent marks in Class 10th (for SC/ST students 55%) examination for continuation of the scholarship.
Test Scheme for NMMS Exam
The States shall conduct the exam for selection of students for the National Means cum-Merit Scholarships. There will be two tests in exam: –
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test (MAT) – Mental Ability Test will be of 90 multiple-choice questions of GK, reasoning and other current topics.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Scholastic Aptitude Test will be of 90 multiple-choice questions of science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes 7th and 8th.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the tests. After that amount will be deposited in the bank accounts of the students.