Veterinary jobs in Punjab 2021 – If you are searching for Government veterinary officer jobs in Punjab, then you are on right place. PPSC Punjab Public Service commission has issued notification for recruitment of 353 posts of Veterinary officers. PPSC is going to recruit 353 posts of Veterinary officers on the behalf of department of animal husbandry, fisheries and dairy development. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of PPSC (Punjab Public Service commission) ppsc.gov.in.
PPSC veterinary officer Recruitment 2021
PPSC has invited applications for the recruitment of veterinary officers for the department of animal husbandry. Those candidates who possess required eligibility can apply from 19/11/2021 to 10/12/2021. Candidates can apply by online mode only. No offline application will be accepted by PPSC. If you want to apply for the post, then you can apply now. Link to apply for veterinary officer is provided below, you can apply through this link,.
How to Apply for Punjab veterinary officer recruitment?
Steps to apply for PPSC Veterinary Officers
- Visit the official website.
- Now click on link open advertisements.
- Find the link veterinary officer recruitment and click on it.
- New page will open and fill all the required details and submit your form.
- Pay your exam fees and submit the final form.
- Print and download filled form for further use.
- Check all the details before final submission of the form.
Dates to Remember
|Start of Applications||19/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply||10/12/2021|
|Date to Pay Fees||up to 20/12/2021|
|Exam Date||To be announce|
Punjab Veterinary officer Qualifications and Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University recognized by the Veterinary Council of India
- Punjabi in Matric
Veterinary officer Salary in Punjab
- PAY SCALE: 47600/- Basic Pay
- Only Minimum basic Pay without any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years. And after probation period all allowance will be payable to the employee.
PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Age Limit
Candidate’s age must be 18 – 37 years as on 01-01-2021.
Veterinary Officer Exam Pattern
Exam will be in offline mode on OMR sheet. There will 120 MCQ types questions in written exam.
|Topic||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Subject Related to veterinary||100||400|
|GK & Reasoning||20||80|
There will be Negative Marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Exam Fees For Veterinary Officer Recruitment
|Category||Online application charge||Exam Fees||Total|
|SC/ST of Punjab||500||250||750|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab||500||Nil||500|
Important details and Link
|Name of Post||Veterinary Officer|
|Department||Department of animal husbandry, fisheries and dairy development.|
|Recruitment Board||Punjab Public Service commission (PPSC)|
|Online Application Date||19/11/2021 to 10/12/2021|
If you want to apply for veterinary officer post of Punjab animal husbandry, then you must visit the official website of PPSC. You must read all the instructions before applying for the post.