EPFO E-Nomination-PF Nomination registration process-EPFO PF E-Nomination-How to E-Nominate for EPFO PF account- check all details.
PF e-nomination mandatory for PF account holders according to Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Subscribers will not be able to view PF passbook without e-nomination. It was not necessary to do so till now. But now it is necessary to do e-nomination to see the balance of PF account. Earlier, PF subscribers were able to easily view PF balance and passbook by visiting Employees’ Provident Fund Organization website even without e-nomination. But now they cannot do so.
PF Nomination registration process
If you are looking for the PF E-nomination details, then you can check details here. Now you can choose the name of the nominee of your PF account anytime. There is no deadline for this now. You can add nominee name online. We have provided information regarding PF Nomination registration process here in this article. You can get information of PF Nomination registration process here. Read the article to get details of PF Nomination registration process.
How to E-Nominate in PF account online?
Here are the details of steps to add PF nominee name online:-
- To fill the nomination online, first of all visit the EPFO website epfindia.gov.in.
- Now find the link for employees in services menu link and click on it.
- A new page will open and you will find link Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP) and click on it..
- Login with your UAN and Password and click yes to update your family declaration.
- After that click on Add Family Details and click on the nomination details.
- Now Save EPF Nomination and click on E-Sign to generate OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card. Submit the OTP and your e-nomination will be registered.
More than one nominee can be added to this and no documents are required to be submitted for this. For more details and registration, you must visit the official website of EPFO.
EPFO E-Nomination Details and Links
|EPFO Official Website – Click Here
For more and other Information – Click Here