NMMS Scholarship Form 2022-2023 – NMMS 2022 Application Form Apply Online – NMMS (National Means cum Merit Scholarship) Online form registration – NMMS Exam 2022-2023
Process for filling Online application for NMMS 2022-23 has been started. The students who are studying in Government, Government-aided and other recognized schools in 8th class can apply for the NMMS scholarship 2022 under NMMS scheme. In this NMMS – National Means cum Merit Scholarship scheme scholarship of 12000 Rs. annually is given to the selected students of various states of India.
नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म 2022-2023 – नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप 2022 एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें – नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप ऑनलाइन फॉर्म की जानकारी – नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप परीक्षा 2022-2023
नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप परीक्षा 2022-23 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन भरने की प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी गई है। जो छात्र 8वीं कक्षा में सरकारी, सरकारी सहायता प्राप्त और अन्य मान्यता प्राप्त स्कूलों में पढ़ रहे हैं, वे नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप 2022 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इस नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप योजना में चयनित छात्रों को सालाना 12000 रुपये की स्कॉलरशिप दी जाती है।
NMMS Scholarship Application Form
Eligible students can apply now for NMMS scholarship application form. They can apply by online mode through the official website of national scholarship portal. Students can apply by online mode only. No offline NMMS scholarship application form will be accepted by the department.
NMMS Exam 2022-2023 Details
|Scholarship scheme Name||NATIONAL MEANS-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME (NMMS)|
|Sponsored By||Central Government|
|Total Number of Scholarship||1,00,000|
|Amount payable in Scholarship||12000/-|
|Application start Date||July 2022|
|Application End Date||30 September 2022|
How to Apply for NMMS Scholarship Online?
Students can apply through the official website for the NMMS exam form. Links to apply for NMMS exam is provide below in the article. Last date to apply for the exam is 30 September 2022. If you are a student of class 8th and want to get scholarship then you can apply for it.
Steps to Apply
- Open the link to apply for NMMS provided below.
- Register yourself and after it fill the required details.
- After filling the details submit form.
- You will receive an application no and password.
- Save this application number for further use.
Eligibility and other Conditions for NMMS
- Parental income must not be more than Rs. 1, 50,000/- annual from all sources.
- There is a fixed quota of scholarship of Each State /UT.
- Those selected students shall get scholarships on yearly basis who are studying as regular students in class 9th in a Government, Government-aided and other recognized schools.
- The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 12000/- annual @ Rs. 1000 per month.
- The States shall conduct the exam for selection of students for the National Means cum-Merit Scholarships.
- Those selected students shall get scholarships on yearly basis who are studying as regular students in class IX in a Government, Government-aided and other recognized schools.
- The student must get promotion from class VIII to Class IX for starting the scholarship.
- The scholarship is payable for a maximum period of four years for studies in India only.
- No scholarship will be given for studying diploma/certificate level courses.
- For continuing the scholarship in class 10th and 12th, The student must passed class 9th and class 11th to in the first attempt with 55% marks (for SC/ST students 50%).
- The student will have to obtain a minimum of 60 per cent marks in Class 10th (for SC/ST students 55%) examination for continuation of the scholarship.
Test Scheme for NMMS Exam
The States shall conduct the exam for selection of students for the National Means cum-Merit Scholarships. There will be two tests in exam:-
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test (MAT) – Mental Ability Test will be of 90 multiple-choice questions of GK, reasoning and other current topics.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Scholastic Aptitude Test will be of 90 multiple-choice questions of science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes 7th and 8th
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the tests. After that amount will be deposited in the bank accounts of the students.