Check Details of SBI PM Mudra Loan Yojana-SBI E-Mudra Loan-Pardhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Eligibilty, Process, documents required and apply online for E-Mudra Loan- E-Mudra Loan interest rate processing fee-प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा ऋण योजना-check all details.
SBI PM E-Mudra Loan Scheme
Mudra Loan Yojana :- Indian Government is doing its best to develop the financial condition of people of India. In this regard, government has started E-Mudra loan scheme to give financial help to the people. Those people who want to start a new business or running a busisness, can apply for SBI PM E-Mudra loan Yojna through the bank. In this scheme, people can avail Mudra loan for Business Enterprises in Manufacturing, Trading and Services sector including allied agricultural activities. In this article, you can get information of E-Mudra Loan yojana. So keep reading the article for full information.
E-Mudra Loan Yojana Loan Amount
In this E-Mudra loan scheme, people can get maximum 10 lacs rupees as per conditions. There are three types of categories in this loan:-
- SHISHU category-in this category, customers can avail maximum 50000 Rs. as loan.
- KISHORE Category-In this category, customers can avail 50001 to 500000 Rs. as loan.
- TARUN Category – In this category, customers can avail 500001 to 1000000 Rs. as loan.
How to apply for PM E-Mudra Loan Yojana?
Those customers who have account in SBI bank, may apply online by visiting the SBI e-mudra loan portal. Other customers must visit the nearest branch to apply for E-mudra loan.
Steps to apply for PM E-Mudra Loan Yojana SBI bank online
- Visit the official website of SBI e-mudra loan (Link available below)
- Now select the application form for E-Mudra Loan.
- Fill required details and submit it.
- Now wait for Bank approval.
SBI E-Mudra Loan Interest Rate and Features
|Interest Rate||9.75% onward|
|Loan Ammount||Up to 10 lac|
|E-Mudra Loan Processing Fee
|There is no processing fee for Shishu and Kishore.
For Tarun, there is processing fees of 0.50 % (plus applicable tax) of Loan amount.
|E-Mudra Loan Repayment Period
|3 to 5 years.
PM E-Mudra Loan Eligibility
Those people who want to start a business or currently running business may apply for this loan.
Documents required for SBI PM E-Mudra Loan
- Application form of E-Mudra Loan duly filled
- Identity card ie Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
- Savings/Current Account Number with Branch Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Buisness proof and other information related to GSTN and Udyog.
SBI PM E-Mudra Loan Yojana Important Details and Link
|Name of Scheme/Yojana||PM E-Mudra Loan Yojana|
|PM Mudra Loan Start date||8th April 2015|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
|SBI PM E-Mudra Loan Yojana apply online official link||Website Link|
|Our Website Homepage Link||Click here|
For more detailed information of SBI PM Mudra Loan Yojana, you must visit the bank branch. You can visit the official website of bank to apply loan and get information.